- Own a cruiser style motorcycle 750cc or higher, no sport bikes
- Have a valid motorcycle license, registration and insurance
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Sorry ladies men only
- Be part of one or more, active or retired, of the following: United States Military, Law Enforcement, Firefighter, Rescue & Recovery, EMT
Attendance at monthly meetings (stationed/deployed soldiers aka NOMADS are exempt from meetings)
- Pay monthly dues
- Compliance with USAMC Bylaws
- Attendance at 50% of mandatory events per year
- $100 Application fee (fees are subject to change and vary by Chapter)
Meet the requirements and fill out the contact form under your local CHAPTER.
The Sgt. at Arms will be in touch.
Please contact the Mother Chapter at 973-265-2865 or email@example.com
NEW CHAPTER REQUIREMENTS:
- Meet all membership requirements above
- Have at least 5 members to comprise a Board of Officers
*USAMC does NOT discriminate against any race, religion or ethnic background.
*USAMC is not a "1% outlaw" motorcycle club.
Pay Mother Chapter dues here using PayPal.
All credit/debit cards excepted.
UNCLE SAM'S AVENGERS MOTORCYCLE CLUB®